Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Jack

Hey all!
So my novel Jack is creeping up on 31,000 words!
Soon this 50,000 word count wont be so hard to accomplish after all. HA!
Jack is... it is a different book than what I am used to. The subject matter of the pit bull means so much for the simple fact that I am a Pitt owner and lover of the amazing breed. it kills me that no one understands the true nature of the breed and continuously wants to discriminate against them. You can't base your facts on the news. People want to fight the breed and blame them for being aggressive.
Jack shows that it's not just about how they are raised, even the most abused dogs are lovable and kind. Every pit bull i have ever known has been nothing but kind to me and anyone I know.
I can't seeing any dog attacking unless provoked.
The American Pit Bull Terrier will continue to be my favorite dog breed, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment