Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Been Away Far Too Long...

It's been way too long my friends. I've come to notice some changes, and its all good. This blog sucks and I suck at writing it. Ha! In another note: Since I've finished Jack I have been starting and stopping a couple other new works, and you know what? I have never been more proud of myself, see, I have been having a lot of writers block in the last... well, four years. In fact, I was surprised I had finished Jack at all! But my new works include more werewolves, some action, and well, brothers. Yeah, I know. But I had an odd dream about werewolves and it kind of shot up from there!
I am currently in New Hampshire, in the middle of a work project cause you know, work life is a good life! But whatever pays the bills, cause writing this sure isn't!
Anyways, signing off!
Till next time, ya fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment