Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Eagles are Going to Win the SuperBowl....

Been posting more than I normally do. (Can't tell if thats good or bad!) But for now, I will continue to do so because of the time I spend fucking around on my laptop, when I should be writing. (If only I get paid for doing both)
Not sure if anyone really reads my page or follows it but I will post like they do! (Just to make myself feel better...)
(I need love too!)
HA!
So today is the day of the 2017 Superbowl, I have a feeling the Eagles are going to win, I'm not a fan of either team, hell, I don't even watch sports. It's just because of the simple fact that shit is changing in this world, the past couple of years a lot of shit has changed!
And so I believe they will win the Superbowl.
(Not that I want them to, or even care if they do.) (I CAN READ THE FUTURE!)
NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment