Friday, March 15, 2019

An Update!

It is March of 2019 and it is a beautiful Friday afternoon!
Yeah, I know you may already know this... But the reason I am saying this is due to the fact that I have many updates to share! But what does the weather and the day have anything to do with my updates? Glad you asked! Absolutely nothing!
I just had no idea how I should start this, and even though I hate to admit it, that sentence was the first thing that popped in my head at the time I began this, so here we are.
Anyways, my Novel Jack has been on the market for quite some time now, little sales but I'm working on hopefully changing that.
Unrelated to my books, I will be giving birth to a little boy here soon! 3 weeks and counting!
My writing has eased up just a bit, still sitting down and putting something on virtual paper, but it its not the same, and I don't think it will ever be! But alas, I will work on getting my name more out there than it is. I am willing to wait, willing to put in the work, time and money? Maybe.
But I know, oh, I know, that after writing for about 7 years, patience is one thing that you need to have.
I have a life outside of my writing, and the moment I mix those two, its going to be hell for all involved. Especially me.
Now, until next time fishes!
(Whenever that will be)


No comments:

Post a Comment