Monday, April 29, 2013

Wishing

Haven't we all wished to be or do something?
Like for example, meet a celeb?
Well I'm wishing with all my heart if I could (just once) meet Eight people,
Carlos Pena (BTR)
James Maslow (BTR)
Kendall Schmidt (BTR)
Logan Henderson (BTR)
Marshall Mathers (EMINEM)
Jared Padalecki (Supernatural - Sam)
Jensen Ackles (Supernatural - Dean)
and Misha Collins (Supernatural - Castiel)
These are the only people I'd want to meet, not because how sexy or awesome they are (And they are) But how they changed my life in so many ways, Especially Marshall, without his music and him saying 'Yo man, life's a messed up road, but you can't quit it, cause if you do, you'll just call yourself dead.' I wouldn't be a writer and an inspration today.....THANK YOU GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment